Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Da Ra Rum Dum ♪

Have you ever been so tired that you just want to sleep for a month? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now. College has started! So far so good al 7amdulila.. I'm loving my current modules & enjoying my classes (lets hope this keeps on going) despite the very long hours.

***

Here's a song I'm currently hooked with!


'With Ur Love' is the second song to be lifted from her upcoming as-yet-untitled debut album, which will be available on November 7.

I never thought I would have any of Cher Lloyd's songs on my list after listening to Swagger Jagger, but this is amazing. Its one of those songs where you start to hum the beat at random times without even noticing.

Da Ra Ra Ra Rum Dum Da Rum Dum 

Goodnight lovelies xo

No comments:

Post a Comment