Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

.. A New Chapter in My Life.


Photo by Stardixa
It feels just like yesterday when it was my first day at school. The day I grabbed my first school bag, with a Winnie the Pooh lunch box in my hand, wearing my brand new navy school uniform. Filled with happiness, ‘Ana kbeera! I’m a grown up now!’ I thought. & now here I am, starting my higher education.
It’s unbelievable how fast the years have passed.
I can’t hide that there are certain things I wish I did differently – talking about my studies here.. Yes, I could have done better, yet I have to admit that I am happy & I’m looking forward for the days with all my heart.
Tomorrow is my first day at college. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Keep writing and I shall keep following. Good luck in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you, Kitten <3
    Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete